Thursday, December 22, 2016

Meet your 2016 Saddle Bronc Riding Champion

You have probably heard the name Thoreson if you pay any attention to rodeo. Why is that you may ask? Well for starters Cole Thoreson is no stranger to the pay window. Cole has also won the year-end Saddle Bronc Riding in the NRA not once but twice, in 2010 & 2012. He was also the reserve champ in 2011. Cole had a great regular season. The Dillon cowboy placed or won 12 rodeos through out the summer. This was good enough to have a $2100 lead over Arlee’s, Charles Lytle. Mathematically did Charles have a chance to take it away from Cole? Yes he did, but it had to play out just right. After the first round was over Cole had strengthened his lead by winning the first round with a 78.5 aboard Jacobs Rodeo’s 686 Hard Ball. Charles was able to get his bronc rode to stay in the average money but was unable to place in the first round, sealing the title for Thoreson. Cole Thoreson is the 2016 NRA Saddle Bronc Riding Champion! Congratulations on your 3rd title Cole!

1 comment:

  1. I actually started another blog in wordpress and I highly recommend it because of its graphics and visuals. I am having trouble though with domain and hosting because I can’t afford maintenance, yet being a student. But I will surely come back to this once I get my own website done. This is really helpful for me!
    challenges to do with friends
    album downloader
    Games to play over text
    good morning
    online grammar checker
    Music Download Sites to download legally
    newlywed game questions
    Reasons why I love you

    ReplyDelete